At Croft Scaffolding London, we believe our success in providing high quality scaffolding services at affordable rates is down to many reasons. We believe our scaffolding erectors experience and professionalism in every department sets us apart from all other scaffolding hire companies serving Epsom and the surrounding areas.
Here, we’ve listed 8 reasons why you should come to us to deliver great scaffolding for your project in Epsom.
- We work closely with you to provide safe, affordable and high quality scaffolding services at all times. Our scaffolding erectors are able to work in challenging conditions on your Epsom site, and aim to have the tower constructed in the time frame set out from the start.
- Our scaffolding hire is modern and up-to-date. We don’t keep any old or worn clamps, boards, poles and internal accessories in line with our safety policy. This enables us to stay one step ahead of our competition.
- Customer satisfaction is key in everything we do. Whether it’s domestic scaffolding hire in Epsom or if you need scaffolding erectors to construct large towers in Notting Hill, we complete each job to a very high standard.
- All scaffolding erectors are fully trained and fully insured. As part of the CITB and CSRIS we make sure that all staff is up to date with the latest developments in scaffolding. This means that we hold impeccable safety records as well.
- Scaffolding hire is available 24 hours a day. We supply emergency scaffolding in Epsom and across London to domestic and commercial customers where needed. We pride ourselves on being able to go the extra mile when duty calls.
- We carry out detailed site surveys for all scaffolding services. By doing this, we can offer a comprehensive and competitive price for the project in hand. All our quotes are free and non-obligational.
- The scaffolding towers are regularly checked to make sure they’re working at full capacity at all times. We have a large amount of infrastructure we can add at any point you need such as internal ladders, rubbish chutes and extra boards.
- Scaffolding hire is available for as long as you need it. Whether it’s for one day or 6 months, we’ll tailor the price to the length of time needed. If you’re not sure how long your Epsom construction or renovations will take then just let us know. We’re here to help.
To find out more about our scaffolding services, call us now on 0208 141 7288. We cover Epsom, Surrey and London with our bespoke scaffolding hire.